Blissful Beginnings and Beyond's mission is to introduce and educate individuals and companies on the long term benefits of alternative health care programs, such as therapeutic massage and bodywork, meditation and movement, self-massage and natural health care products.
We assist individuals by listening to them and offering them a customized program to enhance their overall well being, providing natural, restorative treatments for mind, body and spirit.
We believe in the power of the human touch, for growth, healing and improved mental and physical health. Therefore, caring and nurturing touch is provided to all individuals of all ages with the utmost respect for the individual's privacy and special needs.
Please check out out Special Events
Prenatal, During Birth, and Postpartum Spa Services for Mom, Dad, and Infant
We are with you from the beginning of your pregnancy and beyond, nurturing you and Dad, Partner, or Family Member as you begin a new family. We offer you the finest holistic wellness and spa services at your home or our facility in Southampton, PA as well as in the hospital of your choice. View Benefits and Services
Additional Popular Services
- Relaxing Swedish Massage and Foot Reflexology
- Corrective/specialty Massages such as:
- Raindrop Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Cranial Sacral
- Warm Stone
- Integrative Wellness Services include Detox ION footbath Cleanse
- Organic Facial and Nail Treatments
- Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy ("LET") utilizes electro-static energy and very low frequencies with harmonics to improve lymphatic circulation. This light and sound therapy is great for:
- Swelling, Pain, Inflammation
- Breast Health
- Allergies & Sinus
- Injury Rehab
- Scar Tissue
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Fatigue and Detoxification
- LET also has Anti-Aging benefits with:
- Facial Toning & Rejuvenation!
- Diminishing fine lines
- Toning muscles of the neck and face
- Promoting the production of collagen
- No downtime, no pain and visible results!
What Do We Help?
Blissful Beginnings and Beyond's services can help with Muscular pain, muscular tension, migraines, headaches, arthritis, acute injuries, chronic pain, depression, prenatal discomfort, postnatal depression and discomfort, cancer patients, MS/MD/ALS patients, Alzheimers patients, Parkinson patients, asthma, lymphadema, chronic fatigue syndrome, joint pain, fibromyalgia, stress, back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, auto accident injury, personal injury, workmen's compensation injury,
In some cases flexible spending or health services accounts may cover your massage therapy sessions.