Good Health is Good Business!
Corporate Health & Wellness Programs
Most individuals spend at least 1/3 of their day at work. Are your employees physically fit; or are some of them dealing with chronic medical conditions; not taking time to exercise and making unhealthy lifestyle decisions? Are they mentally stressed, and therefore, not "Present" at work due to family, financial and other issues? Wellness Encompassed Corporate provides you with face-to-face personalized support to encourage your employees to make healthy lifestyle changes. We customize programs, seminars, and health fairs to promote employee health. The WE staff are certified and licensed professionals add wellness solutions to your workplace and your Bottom Line!
Benefits of On-Site Services
- Reduce healthcare and workman's compensation costs
- Increase regular attendance rate
- Reduce mental and physical tension or stress
- Improve employee morale and retention
- Improve productivity and creativity
- Creates an atmosphere where employees feel valued and cared for
On-Site Massage at Your Business Location
- The perfect "Wellness Break" for busy Professionals
- Takes place in an ergonomic chair with employee fully clothed
- Customized to employee's areas of complaint keeping their medical conditions in mind
- Employees feel refreshed, alert, and ready to tackle the day's demands
Corporate Services Available
- Clothes, Seated Massage (10-30 minutes per session)
- Foot Reflexology (15-30 minutes per session)
- Hand Massage (10-20 minutes per session)
Special Events Services Available
- Body Massage (30 to 90 minutes)
- Sports Massage at Sporting Events or Golf Outings
- Organic Facials Treatments
- Organic Hand and/or Foot Treatments
- Chiropractic Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Tai Chi, Yoga
- Detox Ion Footbath Cleanse
- Call About Our Spa Party Services For Groups!
ALL Services Can Be Provided On-Site!
- Home, Office or Hotel
- Golf Outings & Sports Events
- Trade Shows & Conventions & Hospitality Suites
- Off-Site Business Meetings
- Health & Wellness Fairs
- Affairs Ranging From Casual to Black Tie
- Rate may vary depending upon location, distance, parking, size of job, and frequency of visits. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Minimum of 2 hours per location.
- Minimum of $25 is added to total fee for travel & setup. additional fees may apply (i.e. tolls, parking, excessive millage.)
- Volume discounts are available for recurring company sponsored visits.
- Ask us about our Price Match Guarantee!
- A 48 hour notice is required for on-site visits. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
Our licensed massage therapists and professionals are available for on-site spa services in PA, NJ, & DE.