Touch is vital for the mother's psychological and physiological well being as she adapts to her new body image. Massage gives special attention to the mother-to-be, which in turn, nurtures the new life that grows within her.
Bodywork during pregnacy helps to:
- Provides emotional support and nurturing touch.
- Provides relaxation and anxiety relief.
- Relieve stress on weight-bearing joints (ankles, low back, pelvis)
- Alleviate weight and back pain caused by muscle imbalance and weakness
- Alleviate fatigue and heartburn
- Assist in maintaining proper posture
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce swelling/edema
- Provide kinesthetic awareness which enables the pelvic floor to relax, allowing the uteris to labor without resistance
Postpartum Massage and Spa Services
Congratulations! You deserve to be pampered, soothed, and comforted after the experience of giving birth to your precious new baby! Our certified and licensed professionals come right to your hospital room and can help you look and feel better with an upper body massage, facial, and nail treatments. Postpartum massage can improve the elimination of excess fluids, reduce pain and the time your body needs to return to your pre-pregnant state but, as importantly, it can make you feel special and relaxed. You deserve it! After all, you are a New Mom with a Beautiful New baby!
Post Partum Pampering Includes:
- In room service
- Licensed professionals
- Feel beautiful and comforted
- Refresh your hands and feet
- Eliminate excess fluids
- Reduce pain and tension
- Feel special and relaxed